Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Want...

Well, this is my first blog post. I decided this would be a good time to give some of my goals for life, give you a little glimpse into the person behind the keyboard. This blog will be my reflections on life and what I see. I'm really big into music and reading, so I may talk about a song I heard or a new book that I read. Well, this is my first little blog post.


I want to laugh a lot. I want to love people no matter what. I want to be kissed in the rain. I want to stand where nobody has stood. I want to make a small difference. I want to make a big difference. I want to do something I'm afraid of. I want to get married and have kids. I want to adopt. I want to light up a room when I walk in. I want to write a book. I want to dance in the rain. I want to live for God, no matter what. I want to always be ME. I want to lead someone to God. Then lead another person. Then another person. I want to pay it forward. I want to spend full days in the Word, with no distractions. I want to lead. I want to follow. I want to get in shape and stay in shape. I want to motivate people. I want to be an example. I want to snow ski. I want to spend time with people in nursing homes. I want to work with kids. I want to sing and not care if someone is listening. I want to have Disney movie marathons no matter how old I am. I want to laugh off the small worries. I want to be the best friend I can be. I want to speak up more in class. I want to be the best daughter and sister that I can be. I want to be more confident. I want to be more patient. I want to listen more and talk less. I want to learn as much as I can about as many topics as I can. I want to go on a long bike rides. I want to play tennis more.  I want to be more passionate. I want to love people with more passion, live with more passion, and spread the Word of God with more passion. I want to encourage people more. And I want to be happy with my life, with who I've been and who I will become.

I want to be the best person I can be.


Be Salt and Light!!
~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment