Monday, January 31, 2011

Observations on Worship

Last night, I went to the singing worship at Downtown Church of Christ and on Thursday, I went to the singing devo that is on campus. And both times, I was moved to tears. So I got to thinking. How awesome is worship going to be in heaven?

We think worship sounds great if there are 100 people there. What about the billions of people in the world that will go to heaven? And then you factor in generations. There will be more people in heaven than we can fathom..and some day we will all be praising God. It was very humbling and exciting at the same time.

So my encouragement is to worship God this week with your life, whether by praying or being nice to someone or whatever you choose to do.

Be salt and light!!

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment