Friday, February 11, 2011

Time Flies!

It is amazing how fast time goes by. I think that it's been a week since my last post...and then realize it's been a lot longer than a week. So I'm sorry for that. College get's crazy!

We just got back to school from having two snow days. It was wonderful. I got to spend some time with my wonderful friends, sledding and just watching movies. Little side note-snow is amazing. Well, to a Texas girl it is. But I just love snow! It is soft and I just think it's so...amazing that God made snow flakes to where no two are alike. That's just crazy to me.

I don't really have an insightful post for today, except to be sure to capture and treasure every moment. Life is too short to get hung up on the little things. I hope you have a WONDERFUL day.

Be salt and light!

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment