Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Live Like You Were Dying

One of my favorite country songs is a song by Tim McGraw entitled "Live like you were dying". This song has been one of my favorites for awhile, as it really speaks to me. So first, I would encourage you to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWg5DlWVa8

This song really encourages me to be a better person. I know that may sound a little strange, but imagine if everyone lived as if today was their last. Don't get me wrong, I think we do need to make plans for the future. But if everyone lived like they were dying, I think people would be more forgiving, more loving, and kinder in general to people. Life is too short to live any other way than to live every day to it's full potential.

So this is my encouragement for this week. Pray that God shows you ways to be kind to people and to open your heart to forgive those who need forgiving. Live your life to it's fullest- love deeper, speak sweeter, and give forgiveness to those you've been denying. Especially the love deeper part, because love covers over a multitude of sins :)

Have a WONDERFUL week, and be salt and light!!
~Hannah Stone~

No comments:

Post a Comment