Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Format- Hopefully!

I recently realized that if I am going to have any hopes of blogging regularly, I will need a schedule. Because I forget. Or get busy (which has been the case the past few weeks!). So here is my plan! I'm going to attempt to blog a minimum of three times a week, with at least one "song or quote" blog. I'm really excited because I'm started keeping a journal, so a lot of my posts will probably be from the journal entries I've written. I have a lot of new ideas too, so that will be great fun. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Church this morning and this evening was very challenging but also uplifting. I absolutely love my church. I miss the kids that went on mission trip though. REALLY wish I coulda snuck on the bus and gotten away with it. Oh well, they're going to do awesome work and I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great week!

Be salt and light!

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment